Regional Manager / Associate Director – Key Accounts (US-based)Apply Now
Chicago, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Own the performance of Global hotel chains including revenue performance and supply competitiveness
- Lead, inspire and drive the performance of a team of Senior/Key Accounts Managers – including training, mentorship, technical skill development and sustainability
- Engage senior leadership and key stakeholders to drive forward the Key Accounts performance
- Maintain the highest command of performance metrics and data sets to drive decision making
- Involve yourself in as many commercial and product conversations around forward planning, ensuring the Key Accounts team is thinking strategically on how we can drive additional value to our customers and hotel partners
- Prioritize operational scale, ensuring there is minimal spillage into manual tasks
- Work with industry experts and hotel partners to innovate and out-pace the development of our competitors to ensure our products and performance ability is cutting edge
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- 5+ years of experience leading an account management team, preferably with a mix of commercial and technical roles.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Strong data skills
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
It’s great if you have
- SQL skills
- Previous OTA experience
- Deep understanding of the Hotel Industry
- Travel technology experience
- New York or Chicago based only
- No relocation sponsorship provided
#newyork #orlando #3 #permanent #LI-VV1 #sanfrancisco #boston #austin #sandiego #chicago #sanjose #florida #austin #philadelphia #denver #atlanta #detroit #seattle
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.