Senior Project Manager – Key Accounts (US-based)Apply Now
Chicago, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
We are looking for talents who enjoy working with data, have genuine interest in business and find problem solving exciting.
The Key Accounts Project Manager will bring strong project management and business acumen, coupled with a high level of operational savvy. Additionally, the capability to establish and develop long-term relationships with internal stakeholders will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality and close attention to detail are fundamental. You should be well versed in identifying, presenting, and implementing projects in a dynamic environment. In this role, you will impact Agoda’s business through exploring new opportunities, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to existing operations. We’re looking for someone who thinks critically, tests, learns from mistakes, and adapts quickly.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Engage and lead planning and implementation to support our Key Accounts team in North America
- Manage projects and tasks to improve efficiencies between departments
- Efficiently manage the relationship multiple internal key stakeholders
- Drive large scale, cross-functional initiatives in support of key strategic priorities
- Leverage data to analyze, identify and support recommendations for growth
- Set up processes and help our Key Account leads skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Extensive experience in project management, change management and /or management consulting
- Very proactive sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance…)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in operations, consulting, project management, or similar role. E-commerce experience preferred.
- entrepreneurial thinking, with a proven track record implementing innovative ideas, processes, or products in complex organizations.
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change.
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to use data to convey messages clearly and with conviction, and effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Fast learner, ability to adapt to new processes and technologies quickly, energized by change.
- Team player with a driven “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Extremely close attention to detail.
It’s great if you have
- SQL skills
- Previous OTA experience
- New York or Chicago based only
- No relocation sponsorship provided
#newyork #orlando #dallas #3 #permanent #LI-VV1 #sanfrancisco #boston #austin #sandiego #chicago #sanjose #florida #austin #philadelphia #denver #atlanta #detroit #seattle
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.