Workforce Management Scheduling & Capacity Planner (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Department:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Get to Know our Team:
This role is part of the Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduling Team, where we provide support for:
- Capacity Planning
- Schedule Planning
Get to Know the 2 roles:
WFM Planner for Schedule Planning-
The WFM Planner for Schedule Planning is one of the roles under the Scheduling team. It operates as a subject matter expert in scheduling of CEG front line operations. The goal of this role is to manage the contact center scheduling efficiency to enable SLAs to be realized, in line with strategic business guidance. This position interacts collaboratively with the WFM planner for Capacity planning, Operations, and other support enabling teams.
The WFM Planner for Schedule Planning is an important role across the broader WFM team CEG operations through roster publishing, schedule optimization and implementing change management to schedules to meet balanced SLAs.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Execute forecast plan into agent, Team Manager and Team Captain scheduling
- Base Rosters considering start times and days off (including Public Holiday off)
- Schedule (Training, Meeting, Coaching) and Optimizing shrinkages (Meal & Break, and other people development activities
- Execute roster changes based on revised intraday forecast
- Coordinate and collaborate feedback loop with Forecast and Real Time team provide support to WFM planner for Capacity Planning
- Improvement-organize, evaluate plan and implement improvements in our internal and external processes and practices to support Global scheduling through improvement of current processes and implementing new ideas on how to do things faster with higher efficiency.
WFM Planner for Capacity Planning
The WFM Planner for Capacity Planning is a ‘subject matter expert’ in WFM short term forecasting and capacity planning to ensure we make the right decisions to meet our SLA objectives and still able to support our business guidance to experiment and support projects to improve our contact center Customer experience.
The WFM Planner for Capacity Planning operates as an integral role CEG’s WFM Scheduling team though Data Analysis, Decision Making, and Presentation and Stakeholder Management.
In this Role, you’ll get to do:
- Provide WFM Insight
- Analyze why SLA failed on hourly, daily and / or weekly level based on all data input and opportunities to maximize occupancy
- Revisit the intraday FC from Forecasting Team based on most recent data and insight from business that impacts demand.
- Capacity Planning, Operational Planning & Coordination
- Create and execute a detailed plan with the aim to provide a clear vision on how. the team, department will contribute to the achievement of the company’s strategic goals
- Stakeholder Management
- Provide qualitative insights on scheduling impact to Operations Management and Senior Leadership team and provide timely recommendations to improve customer experience of the contact center.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience working in a WFM planning team in a contact center environment (travel industry is a plus) dealing with B2C and B2B for at least 2 years
- High level written & verbal language/communication skills. Intermediate or above computer literacy (particularly MS Excel and PPT), high level problem solving / analytical reasoning skills and attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Working knowledge of Genesys or other Contact Center routing technology and/or Verint (or other Contact Center scheduling tool).
- Experience in coaching and developing, in a technical environment.
- Knowledge of a SQL/Python is a plus.
What We Offer
- Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team in a successful and fast-growing tech company
- A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
- The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- Relocation package for employees joining from abroad
- International health insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Discount for Agoda employee booking on Agoda.com
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
#ANLS #3 #bangkok #kualalumpur #london #singapore #newdelhi #bangalore #manila #budapest #jakarta #mumbai #dublin #newyork #kolkata #pune #chennai #cairo #melbourne #sydney
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.