Product Leader, Marketing (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
In Product, ideas come alive. The world is moving fast so our culture empowers ownership and minimal bureaucracy. That’s the environment that enables you to do what you think is right – and quickly. Our Product Managers move fast, fail, learn, and pivot.
Being a product-centric organization, our team works cross-functionally to build products from conception to launch by bringing together engineering and business worlds. Agoda Product Managers work closely with executive leadership and have high visibility among the C-suite; they have direct impact on Agoda’s growth and strategy. Product puts our travelers first and delivers that special travel experience in the most creative expression.
This role is BANGKOK-BASED, RELOCATION PROVIDED. Our Product Leaders are analytical and data-driven individuals, who’re responsible for building products end-to-end focusing on analyzing and experimenting until our solutions are perfectly tailored to our travelers. This is an Individual Contributor position. As our next Product Leader, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with senior leadership cross-functionally to define, build, and deliver the best travel solutions.
You will get dedicated engineering resources that you, and only you define and allocate. We expect you to have a hands-on mentality and spend considerable time with your SCRUM teams, have enthusiasm to develop engineered processes and technologies and apply innovative solutions to make organizational improvements. Product Managers can modify *every* system we have in our company to suit their needs.
By applying to this role, you’ll be considered for a role either in User Experience, Marketing, Finance or Supply product vertical. The goal is to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, competencies, and where you will have the most impact. We’re looking for Senior Product Managers for every part of our business. Our entire Product team sits in Bangkok.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Analyze the online travel ecosystem, markets, competitive landscape and user requirements.
- Conceptualize, launch and optimize products and features, experiment, test their performance and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal and UX teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s difficult problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline).
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Strong data skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- Experience developing and launching products
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions.
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills; effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Hands-on mentality
It’s great if you have:
- MBA or Master’s degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics
- Data tools – SQL, Python, R, or equivalent
#seattle #sanfrancisco #beijing #newyork #london #bangkok #singapore #chicago #hongkong #singapore #berlin #shanghai #losangeles #boston #austin #toronto #luxembourg #munich #oslo #copenhagen #stockholm #helsinki #brussels #hamburg #stuttgart #taipei #hamburg #stuttgart #dublin #telaviv #sydney #melbourne #perth #vancouver #montreal #prague #paris #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #lisbon #amsterdam #moscow #saintpetersburg #frankfurt #shenzhen #istanbul #dubai #kiev #seoul
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.