Diversity & Inclusion, Senior Manager (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Looking for someone who wants to create a workplace environment where our 5,000+ global employees feel safe, secure, connected and inspired. In a company already endowed with rich diversity, we want to foster a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion at all levels and in every location across the 32 countries in which we operate.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of people-focused programs from enhancing our employee culture, organizing inspiring employee activities and events, and delivering future workplace experience needs through new and exciting initiatives. In addition, a key element of this role is celebrating our diversity, creating a culture where everyone can excel and feel they belong through Diversity & Inclusion projects and programs.
The role will require independent pro-active thinking plus confident stakeholder and people management, enabling cross-collaboration projects to be delivered at pace.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop strategies for diversity, inclusion, and engagement that align with the strategic goals and objectives of the business and include global benchmarking, trend analysis and design metrics to ensure a data-driven approach
- Shape D&I initiatives in close collaboration with senior stakeholders to ensure close alignment and support in delivery across the organization.
- Analyze employee data to generate insights on employee experience and identify opportunities to improve our diversity and inclusion. Use data to inform strategy, drive design, and track and measure impact of programs
- Create and implement plans to promote diversity within Agoda by enlisting and amplifying the voice of employees and all other relevant stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with D&I leaders across the industry to learn and implement best practices.
- Communicate effectively and confidently to employees and senior stakeholders across multiple formats including; presentations, internal social media and online channels.
- Lead by example, promoting and embodying a working environment that showcases our diverse and unique culture (For more information on how we work within the organization, see this article: http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/toward-a-new-hr-philosophy)
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Passion for promoting diversity and inclusion in a global organization
- Previous work experience in global diversity and inclusion initiatives and programs
- 6+ years of experience in human resources, organizational consulting, or diversity and inclusion program leadership
- Strong presentation and partnership skills that you will draw upon to present your ideas, work with senior stakeholders, and drive the D&I strategy forward
- Ability to manage a cross-functional project team
- Experience working with senior leadership on company-wide strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages a plus
- Curiosity and analytical mind-set, with ability to draw actionable insights and action plans
- Strong collaborator, matched with the ability to get stuff done at a high quality.
- It is critically important to be smart, self-motivated, curious, energetic, hands-on, and adaptive. Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
It’s Great if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Marketing, Business, or a related field a plus
- Strong design eye with the ability to create engaging internal employee communications
- Experience of leading company-wide projects across remote global locations through partnering senior stakeholders
#LI-SS2 #4 #kualaLumpur#singapore#amsterdam#barcelona#london#hongkong#paris#taiwan#prague#helsinki
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.