Associate Director / Senior Manager – Learning & DevelopmentApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Manager /Associate Director, Learning and Development
to lead our L&D Architecture team, which is responsible for the design and execution of global programs and Projects This role is based in our Bangkok office as part of the CEG L&D team. We are a team of L&D professionals who provide innovative and impactful learning solutions on a global scale.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Lead a dynamic and talented team of L&D professional, who are shaping our learning culture
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders to define and shape L&D programs to achieve ambitious business goals
- Identify problems and opportunities, based on data and by and propose project ideas/solutions
- Use data to inform decisions, track and measure the impact of programs tied to business output
- Employ innovative, scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, mobile learning, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Work collaboratively with others, contribute as thought partners, and support others’ projects, enabling others’ success
- Set your team’s long-term vision, strategy, and short-term goals to drive maximize impact. Be accountable for your team’s outcomes
- Positively contribute to our team’s culture: continuous improvement, deliver better together, and enable others’ success
- Build talent and capability in the team. Support team members’ development through coaching and feedback
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- At least 5-10 years of experience in L&D / OD project management, management consulting, with extensive leadership experience (leading teams of people managers & project managers)
- A humble and low-ego approach to leadership
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Exceptional project management with the ability to manage across multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Problem solving and Intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Ability to work well with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Eagerness to pitch new ideas, take initiatives, and look for opportunities for improvements
- business acumen and understanding of how organizational structures and dynamics relate to execution
- Facilitating and coaching skills with an ability to articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
Undergraduate degree from a top university expected; advanced degrees welcome
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.