Key Account Cluster Manager (Bangkok-Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Key Account Cluster Manager, the main objective is to grow the business and increase penetration of Agoda products, with established global hotel chains.
In doing so, you will work closely with corporate stakeholders in sales/revenue departments at chain regional HQ organizations. You will ensure effective and constant communication regarding global chains’ opportunities between key account team and market management/partner development teams.
You will engage in large, strategic negotiations with a long sales cycle. The ability to establish and develop good working partnership will be a key to success of the role.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Ensure targets (revenue, business performance, share of Agoda business) for key accounts are exceeded
- Develop and own relationship with key influencers and decision makers at regional chain HQ organizations
- Communicate with chain regional HQ contacts regularly on business initiatives and drive product adoptions
- Utilize consultative, data-led sales approach to get buy-in from chains and enable markets for business development teams
- Conduct workshops/webinars to promote Agoda brand and products
- Manage, optimize, and conduct business reviews with chain regional HQ contacts to identify opportunity and grow business
- Ensure room availability, prices, promotions competitiveness of chain hotels on Agoda storefronts
- Handle rate and technical enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Champion communication across stakeholders and project-manage activities across sales teams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field
- 7 years’ experience in business development and/or account management – ecommerce/hospitality experience preferred
- Proven record in achieving company objectives and targets
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term customer relationship
- Strong communication & visual presentation skills, with proven ability to use data to convey messages clearly
- Hands on project management and sales training experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and mature demeanor
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Curiosity and an experimentation mindset
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Passion in online travel sector/e-commerce
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.