Regional Customer Service Manager – Kuala LumpurApply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Regional Contact Centre Manager of the Customer Experience Group provides vision, leadership, and guidance to each team leader and associates in the key operating areas through performance and goal setting. Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines team goals and expectations. Develops tactical plans to reach these goals. This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running global operations teams. First and foremost, this is a people leader role and enabling local teams to be successful is core to the role. In addition to being a brilliant people leader and communicator, the ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, a passion for travel, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset, and a willingness to lead by example.
This position will report to the Head of Customer Service Delivery and is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Malaysia.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage team managers, help determine and define contact center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Understanding contact center metrics and applying the given technology to optimize the work-force
- Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with Work Force Management (WFM) to ensure staffing/roster levels support business targets
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Drive a resolution-focused environment aimed at delighting the customer
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and monitorable, both at the local and international level
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Significant customer service and leadership experience are essential
- Strong background in multi-channel Contact Center / BPO operations: demonstrated experience in scaling leadership roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Experience managing a multi-channel environment (telephone, email, chat, social media) highly preferred
- Experience in Supervision & Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English languages
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
#SDM #CUST #4 #Kualalumpur #Shanghai #Singapore #hongkong #bangkok #Sydney #losangeles #prague #copenhagen #berlin #budapest #bangalore #dubai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.