Accommodation Services Specialist – European Languages (Budapest based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Accommodation Services Team is working with Agoda’s accommodation partners daily. We are communicating with them on the phone and via email in many different languages and supporting them in technological, financial, and operational areas. The Accommodation Services Team is the first point of contact for our partners when connecting with Agoda, and we are excited to guide them along in this new venture. We assist in creating attractive profiles on Agoda’s sales channels, provide support in uploading high-quality pictures and adding new room types, and improve their inventories. We are also there when they need help to manage their Agoda bookings. Our agents support our partners to set up the best available and bookable products on Agoda channels. Once the product is there, we are assisting them with bookings and payments. We push for improvement every day, implementing the app version of the extranet and creating new payment models to ensure each partner’s journey with us even more exciting and rewarding.
The Accommodation Services Specialist is the entry level role for the Accommodation Services division, which is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our accommodation partners. An Accommodation Services Specialist will provide support to the Accommodation Services Manager and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Answer partner inquiries and questions via emails and phone calls
- Meet & drive KPIs set by the business
- Handle investigations-, finance related issues, rate calculation
- Handle partner complaints
- Provide assistance to Market Managers with solving partner inquiries and other related tasks
- Propose effective solutions to procedure changes
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Excellent fluency in English & Spanish or French or German language
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
It’s Great if you have:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
#EC1 #budapest #Hungary #Italy #France #CUST #2 #LI-AV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.