Partner Development Coordinator (3 Months Contractor) – BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Coordinator in the Partner Development department, you will directly support and enable the onboarding of supply to the Agoda platform. This role has global coverage, and you could be onboarding supply in Australia in the morning and Europe in the afternoon and is the ideal position to start a career in Partner Development from the ground up.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Contact high growth supply partners to facilitate their onboarding onto the Agoda platform
- Contact new or potential supply partners to encourage completion of their online registrations
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email and messaging
- Prioritize daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Basic computer and analysis skills
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Excellent English proficiency
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with hotels
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#manila #CNSL #STRA #ANLS #5 #LI-JG1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.