Operations Coordinator – Partner Services (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Partner Services Operations (PSOps) support our global team of Partner Services (PS) which manages Agoda’s relationship with the Property Partners. We are the business owners of essential systems, tools, processes leveraged by by Partner Services and continuously work on making improvements. We are responsible for rolling out large scale global projects with the goal of improving operational efficiencies. We are a team of relationship-builders and consultants. The Partner Services Operations team is ambitious, always pushing for the best results that help us and our partners succeed.
As the PS Ops Coordinator, your main objective will be to support activities conducted by the Operations team, identify gaps in our process and operations, and implement changes that will enhance the team’s performance. This role will also enable you to understand the end to end flow of working and optimizing Partner Services.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Own, manage and maintain operational activities
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Become a specialist in our internal tools, business processes and technology
- Assist operations team to improve operating effectiveness and process efficiencies
- Develop reporting tools and summaries
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Good command in English, overall communication and comprehension skills
- Must be curious, proactive, practical, and solution-oriented with “Get it done!” attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies and quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Creative and Innovative
It’s Great if you have:
- Basic SQL or related tools/databases
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.