Global Project Lead (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Partner Services Operations (PSOps) support our global team of Partner Services (PS) which manages Agoda’s relationship with the Property Partners. We are the business owners of essential systems, tools, processes leveraged by by Partner Services and continuously work on making improvements. We are responsible for rolling out large scale global projects with the goal of improving operational efficiencies. We are a team of relationship-builders and consultants. The Partner Services Operations team is ambitious, always pushing for the best results that help us and our partners succeed.
You will lead global projects and operational innovations that directly impact the success of Partner Services (hotel account management and consulting). You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization, planning, building business cases and setting KPIs that motivate your team. You have excellent communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with senior stakeholders to get buy-in. You have a history of owning projects and are relentless in driving these through to completion.
This role offers a high level of cross-functional interaction (product, marketing, legal, finance, etc.), exposure to senior management, and is an excellent springboard to other senior roles.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead a team of project managers
- Design and translate Strategic Priorities to relevant OKRs/KPIs
- Lead data-driven analysis and initiatives to challenge the status quo
- Identify existing process improvement opportunities, and operationalize initiatives
- Project manage initiatives that drive operating and business efficiencies
- Build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Negotiate with other teams to ensure priorities are realized
- Coordinate and collaborate with other teams
- Report and present achievements to senior management
- Support, mentor, and coach direct reports
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- 7+ years’ of experience in project management, consultancy, problem solving, planning
- Hands-on experience on analytical-, data-query and BI tools (designing & executing)
It’s great if You Have:
- Sales Effectiveness & Enablement experience
- Experience in Strategy or related domains
- e-Commerce or travel industry experience
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #PRJM #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok #Singapore #London #Berlin #LosAngeles #NewYork
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.