Analyst or Senior Analyst, Strategic PartnershipsApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility and conversion, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations. The team scope includes business development and sales, project management, trainings, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work with stakeholders across different departments in Agoda and our sister company Booking.com
- Improve operational efficiencies and workflows for Strategic Partnerships team
- Own of product related issues in Strategic Partnerships, analyze existing data, make recommendations and get buy-ins from Product Team for new product features and/or improvements
- Be responsible for the quality and integrity of SLA’s
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base of technical processes, functions and requirements
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degrees in engineering, statistics, science or equivalent degree preferred
- 1 or 2 years of experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Data driven and detail oriented
- Good project management skills
- Good command of English
- E-commerce or travel industry experience is a plus
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Fast learner with passion to learn about new exciting tools and technologies.
- A passion for finding solutions to hard problems at scale and solve them efficiently
It’s Great if you have:
- Salesforce experience
- Familiar with Tableau
- Programming skills
#STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #bangkok #thailand data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner chulalongkorn Mahidol chiang mai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.