Global Internal Communications Specialist (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Internal Communications Team is part of the People Team, a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
In this role, you will be supporting the team to craft and execute internal and executive communication programs across our organization.
You will work closely with our team to inform and engage our large, diverse multicultural team of 5,000+ employees around the world, as well as instill confidence in our company strategy. You are both a team player and a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and manage numerous projects with tight deadlines.
You thrive on coming up with fresh and innovative ideas to bring engaging stories to life. You possess high emotional intelligence and are adept at building relationships across the company to learn about new projects and initiatives that our employees should hear about.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Develop and execute internal communication plans aligned with Agoda’s priorities and culture, including key messages and stories to promote across internal communication channels
- Plan, produce and edit exciting stories that drive employee engagement for our internal company-wide channels
- Incorporate feedback mechanism, including qualitative and quantitative metrics, to review impact and engagement, and refine communication strategies accordingly
- Work closely with our People Team to project manage internal communications and initiatives from beginning to end
- Support the execution of company Town Halls, QBR wrap-up sessions, Q&A and more
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications
- Courage to bring forward ideas and experiment with new tools and new ways to communicate
- Experience in developing and executing communication initiatives and storytelling, leveraging both digital and traditional internal channels, that excites and engages employees
- Experience simplifying complex concepts and messages for a broad audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and editing skills in English
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills
- Natural-born collaborator matched with the ability to get stuff done at a high quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
It’s Great if you have:
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Hands-on content creation experience: video production & editing, basic graphic design skills
- Familiarity with employee engagement tools and channels (such as Facebook Workplace, Microsoft Teams, Slack, or equivalent)
#kualalumpur #hmcm #hanoi #jakarta #Shanghai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.