Onboarding Analytics Specialist (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The Onboarding Team is part of the greater team called Global Mobility (GM). Our mission is to enable the successful onboarding of any new Agodans by creating memorable & meaningful experiences.
Your role of as a People Onboarding Specialist – will serve as SME on traditional Onboarding work, while also be participating in complex global projects to ensure that Agoda is able to onboard employees all over the world.
You will also co-manage the financial integrity of our team, through forecasting, budgeting and other financial metrics assigned, while ensuring alignment between People Planning Team and other stakeholders.
This role is based in Bangkok. Learn more about Life in Bangkok!
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Co-own all aspects of day-to-day onboarding operations work, in line with the intended key performance indicators (KPIS) , Service Level Agreements (SLA) and OKRs.
- Co-owns other operational aspects of in-house onboarding work, which will include, budget operations, project management and owning process improvement reviews.
- Enhancing our relocation policies and strategies to ensure competitive mobility offerings.
- Conducts continuous research & development on competitors to ensure that Agoda’s onboarding capabilities remains to be a market leader.
- Mentor junior team to meet KPIs while also creating team cohesion internally and across the broader People team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of operational forecasting / budgeting related activities. OR;
- Minimum 3-5 years working on Onboarding Operations work or similar HR Generalist roles.
- Take ownership of your identified problems, present and implement said solutions to ensure effective operation.
- A firm believer in Experimentation & Measuring its success; strong data analytical skills and deductive skills.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and multi-cultural group of professionals while managing the relationships as well.
- Ability to shift the priorities & move fast based on business needs
- Possess high level of integrity and able to always maintain confidentiality.
It’s Great if you have:
- Highly desirable, but not a must – Experience in Big4 Mobility / HR Consulting / Working inhouse in an Onboarding role
- Familiar in financial forecasting & it’s related quantitative analysis, budgeting activities is desirable.
- Familiar with core HR tools like, Workday would be great.
- Passion for People; ensuring that new hires are off to a great journey here with Agoda.
#3 #HR #manila #kualalumpur
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.