Senior Project Manager – Key Account (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key account managers are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
You will lead global projects and/or a team driving operational innovations that directly impact the success of Agoda. You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization, planning, building business cases and setting KPIs that motivate your team. You have excellent communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with senior stakeholders to get buy-in.
This role offers a high level of cross-functional interaction, exposure to senior management and is an excellent springboard to other senior roles.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Responsibilities will include: 1) support the Key Account commercial team in providing new internal processes to improve efficiency 2) drive the relationship with the main internal stakeholders to achieve team goals 3) get the opportunity to be in touch with all levels of management 4) provide reporting and analysis on your initiative
- Ownership: set KPI for your projects, drive conversations with the Product team as well as lead global rollout projects
- Teamwork: coordinate and collaborate with other teams as well as negotiate with them to ensure priorities are realized
- Business development: build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders, interpret and action strategic business goals
- Communication: ensure all stakeholders are updated about relevant projects
- Visibility: report and present achievements to senior management
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
- Strong communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- Minimum 5 years’ experience excluding internships
- Proven record in achieving company objectives and targets
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Professional experience in project delivery
- You are comfortable operating at senior-level, discussing, challenging and adapting to the current strategic focus
- You are energetic, persistent and with a driven personality
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- You have a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are a highly disciplined, proactive and innovative person
- You are adept at using data to analyze the problem/opportunity and you are driven by achieving measurable, impactful results
- You are an influencer, capable of articulating the business value of complex projects and getting support and buy-in from stakeholders
It’s Great if you have:
- Team leadership experience
- Experience in tech, eCommerce, consultancy
- Understanding of the Online Travel sector
- SQL query skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.