Principal Cloud Solution Engineer, Bangkok basedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Service Delivery (GSD) team is responsible for Agoda’s office infrastructure and staff connectivity. We provide the hardware, software, and access to resources that allows staff to achieve their goals. We operate in 10 different countries, providing 24/7 support to all Agoda employees. Whether in the office, working remotely, or traveling, we enable everyone to stay connected. The GSD team uses state-of-the-art cloud management technologies combined with the best of on-site services to manage the latest hardware running Windows, macOS, and Linux.
For our team in Bangkok-Thailand, we are looking for a Principal Cloud Solution Engineer to help design, manage and support our user centric hardware and software solutions.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and support our cloud-based systems such as M365, O365, Azure, Okta, etc
- Develop and support our system management tools (Intune, Jamf, Kace)
- Implement and troubleshoot policies via Intune/Jamf/GPO
- Implement and troubleshoot systems deployment via Autopilot, MDT and Jamf
- Design and implement solutions for file sharing such as fileservers and SharePoint online
- Develop and support our AD integrations (Workday, Okta, LDAP, Azure)
- Maintain ownership and responsibility of the systems you are assigned
- Managing multiple projects and ensuring they complete on time and meet the given KPIs
- Make decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support process
- You may be required to travel
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years or more of implementing and supporting Azure AD, Intune in an enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Environment and Office productivity software
- Excellent knowledge of software deployment and patch management. (Intune, Jamf, Kace)
- Hardware knowledge of Clients, Servers and Networks (Windows and Mac)
- Strong scripting skills (powershell, python, bash, etc)
- Good troubleshooting skills, capable of leading the team through incident detection, analysis and root cause identification
- Hands on, technically skilled with strong support principles.
- Strong ownership and good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.