Data Quality Engineer (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Being a super data-driven company means data is being used a lot and in every part of our organization. As data is democratized, anyone can use it to get their job done, and while allowing so, it’s critical we make accurate decisions. This means Data has to be in high quality and at huge scale, making sure our 10s of thousands of data sets are properly monitored and managed.
As a Data Quality Engineer, you will lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity, and improve our quality control across our Data Ecosystem. You use your knowledge of testing and test-ability to influence better data applications and software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, test-ability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate to build and maintain automated data quality tools. You should be having good understanding of data quality management concepts that include data profiling, data quality assessment.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of software development and/or worked in Data Quality projects using industry tools such as Informatica Data Quality, IBM Infosphere,
- 3+ years proven experience in end to end Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Warehouse and reporting.
- Strong experience in evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Solid in SQL.
- Deep knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems including complex SQL queries (ex. Microsoft SQL)
- Knowledge of best practices in Data Quality Management.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Good English communication and coordination skills.
- Strong communication skills (written& verbally) with all levels of the organization, and interpersonal skills
It’s Great if You Have
- Proficient with DevOps technologies and concepts for example, CI/CD, Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, TeamCity and Git.
- Industry certification such as DAMA CDMP, ICCP.
#singapore #seoul #tokyo #sydney #melbourne #dhaka #moscow #hcmc #kualalumpur #newdelhi #bengaluru #hyderabad #mumbai #manila #chennai #kyiv #dubai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.