Talent Acquisition Partner – YokohamaApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
In this role you will contribute to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units locally & globally and act as a staffing subject matter expert.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective and timely end-to-end recruitment solutions to the designated business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews and face to face interviews as required.
- Partner with hiring managers in the selection process, where appropriate, attending interviews to support hiring managers.
- Conducting interview debriefs at all stages with both hiring managers and candidates to uncover any potential issues, handle objections and pre-close both parties.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talent using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programs including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Improve our employer brand in partnership with the HR team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (agency or in-house)
- Demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Strong organizational skills; time management; attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Results orientated – demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
It’s Great if you have:
- Analytical and comfortable using data to solve problems
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives
#HR #3 #Yokohama #contract #LI-PS3 #LI-KA1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.