Leadership Development Program ManagerApply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The purpose of the Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) is to provide peace of mind for customers and partners by supporting them when they need us. To make that possible we have very talented enabling teams comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, learning specialists, etc. that make it possible to improve the quality and efficiency of our support to customers and partners. These teams partner with internal and external partners all over the world and work in a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation.
We are currently seeking to hire a Leadership Development Program Manager to lead the development of our leaders in the Customer Experience Group. This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, a vibrant office where the biggest number of leaders are located. This role presents the opportunity to join a team of L&D professionals who provide innovative and impactful learning solutions on a global scale.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with genuinely curious and collaborative senior leaders and peers to identify opportunities to make business impact through learning and development programs that target our leaders
- Perform the whole cycle of building a program from defining and sizing the problem / opportunity to measuring impact up to business outcomes
- Work with talented Design and Development and Talent Management teams to build effective programs from scratch as well as improving existing ones
- Employ innovative, scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, coaching, project-based learning, etc.
- Run the programs, tracking completion and impact, connecting them to growth in our leaders and a stronger pipeline of talent. Run experiments when needed.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years in a senior role in L&D, organizational development, or management consulting.
- Strong capabilities to build programs end to end, from the identification of the problem to solve to the measurement of business impact
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding ability to partner with senior leaders towards outcomes
- Strong problem-solving and ability to work comfortably with data
- Business acumen and understanding of how organizational structures and dynamics relate to execution.
- Facilitation and coaching skills with an ability to articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- A humble and low-ego approach to leadership.
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must.
- Great alignment with the Agoda values.
#bangkok #singapore #kualalumpur #bangalore #newdelhi #mumbai #london #paris #manila #jakarta #dubai #dublin
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.