Business Analysis and Operations Manager/Assistant Manager – Tokyo basedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
As Business Analysis and Operations Manager/Assistant Manager – Partner Services Team, you will be utilizing data & in-depth market insights to identify growth opportunities/challenges and build scalable action plan to catch/resolve them. You will also be hands-on to develop and implement your ideas based on your findings to help achieve the key objectives of the Partner Service Team.
Who Are We Looking For:
This individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, effective communication, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the crucial to the role.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
(1) become specialist in Agoda Partner Service Team systems/ tools (2) work closely with account managers to get deep insights on the markets (3) achieving operational efficiencies and revenue increases through the development and deployment of systems, tools and workflows
- Drive and project manage new key initiatives in areas of operational/revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services Team systems and tools
- Become a specialist in our extranet Yield Control System (YCS) as well as other systems/tools and seek ways to optimize performance of team from product/operations perspective
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Seek, share, and document best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training and training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central/senior management on planning and execution of key company/market-specific objectives
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree;
- Fluent Japanese and English
- 2 – 5 years operations or project management experience;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- “Get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in both Japanese and English;
It’s Even Better if You Have:
- MBA a plus;
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships
- Energetic and driven personality
- Creative and Innovative
- Proven track record in project delivery and product/system/process improvement;
- Multinational commercial experience;
- E-commerce industry experience;
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.