Senior Director – Partner ServicesApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Are you looking to build and lead a team in the world’s fastest growing region? Are you passionate about developing & executing strategy? Do you want to scale amazing products that partners will love and use? The Senior Director, Partner Services leads the supply business for some of Agoda’s most important projects & markets.
Are you interested in testing ideas, and scaling learnings? The role will work closely with external suppliers, product and technology teams and the Senior Leadership Team. You will bring a strong analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge, a high level of sales savvy and the ability to recruit, motivate, coach and mentor a geographically dispersed team. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be key to the success of the role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) setting strategic objectives in conjunction with VP – Partner Services and the Senior Management team in the Head Office, (2) leading, coaching and managing a senior management team to achieve set targets, (3) managing and optimizing a business development plan for hotel consulting to drive operating goals.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok, Thailand.
Responsibilities of the role:
This role is based in Bangkok and reports directly into the Global VP of Partner Services. Your role will include the following:
- Lead a team in Asia, and champion new products like Agoda Intelligence and Growth programs.
- Drive strategy development in conjunction with central management, and set objectives;
- Identify and evaluate opportunities thru data that innovate the business model, improve agoda’s customer value proposition and generate significant incremental revenues.
- Cooperate with Partner Services Regional Heads globally, and work with internal Product, Finance and Marketing teams to develop and scale new program participation
- Ongoing communication on regional performance to senior leadership
- Recruit, develop, coach, manage, retain, lead senior staff to ensure adherence to all targets and KPIs, plus personal development paths;
- Ensure quality and competitiveness of product;
- Share relevant data and information with partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance;
- Verify, analyze and understand all available data and reports by active usage and frequent feedback;
- Establish individual goals and conduct direct reports performance reviews and development plans;
- Develop, and own relationships with key decision makers at hotels, hotel groups, associations and other relevant industry bodies.
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree required;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing large teams, with a proven success record in setting KPIs and sales and marketing strategies;
- 7+ years progressive sales and marketing experience in consultative sales or sales management environment;
- E-commerce experience is preferred.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate to the highest levels with senior internal stakeholders, and external partners;
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships;
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.