PMO Project Manager – Supply Optimization and CommercializationApply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
*This role will be based in Bangkok, with relocation provided by Agoda*
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply Optimization and Commercialization (SOCs) team sits within the Product Supply team at Agoda. We work closely with Partner Services to identify and optimize growth opportunities on accommodations supply for the company and to set up experiments to measure and implement changes. The projects SOCs team works on directly impact Agoda’s bottom line and have long lasting structural impact to the business. We cover a range of topics including organizational efficiency, sales and product optimization, go to market strategies as well as new innovation and products. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by experimentation and data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the SOCs offers a team of learning and experience that will push you (and Agoda) into new territory.
As Project Manager in SOCs, you will own and manage large scale supply rollout programs for the company. you will be responsible for setting up and adhering to project timelines, deliverables, and milestones. you will also be responsible for managing and navigating all Supply stakeholders related to the particular project including, but not limited to, being able to answer detailed question on the projects that are rolling out, collecting feedback pre, during and post rollout to understand how the rollouts are going as well as being the first point of contact for supply stakeholders on these topics.
You will also be responsible for managing post rollout experience for the supply stakeholders. This includes analyzing and sharing data to help teams grow, providing positive reinforcement (e.g. newsletters) and coaching for supply stakeholders on the ground, and being able to provide feedback and advice on the topic for management. You will work closely with the owners of the project to be rolled out – e.g. Analytics teams, Market teams within SOCs and should be able to provide a view on the commercial requirements from supply stakeholders and balanced out with technical / analytical understanding of the project build.
You will have the ability to see both the big picture and the small details at the same time, understanding the broad needs of the business, scanning the landscape on the project or area of business being managed, spotting trends and technical developments needed and working closely with responsible departments in improving the overall project, while also maintaining a deep understanding on data, as well as the areas or product under your purview. You will understand various ecommerce and business metrics and concepts such as conversion, ROI, etc. and be able to come up with big picture strategic views using data to help decision making.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Be the owner of the PMO – Leading company-wide project implementation
- Manage stakeholders across supply – working closely with operational teams on the ground as well as senior stakeholders
- Train and coach different teams on the ground for project implementation
- Own the communication of updates, insights, issues, etc. to supply stakeholders including identifying medium, frequency, content
- Deliver operational improvements on communications, escalations, issues resolution, etc. with all relevant supply stakeholders
- Make proposals to senior management regarding implications of proposed plans
- Develop and implement administrative and operational matters ensuring achievement of objectives
- Evaluate risks and tradeoffs associated with each course of action
- Troubleshooting issues/ challenges related to the project
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Extremely strong stakeholder management – ability to work in a nebulous context with multiple senior stakeholders
- Structured, detail oriented approach and excellent project management skills
- Ability to identify all steps, requirements and stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Proven ability to leverage data, analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Ability to write SQL queries or to pull data to meet business objectives
- Entrepreneurial mindset; effective at driving and managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex, fast-paced and high growth environment
- Experience working with or managing across different teams, departments or stakeholders
- A Hands-on mentality, with a strong sense of ownership and leadership.
It’s Great if you have:
- Ability with advanced data analysis and visualization tools
- Experience in the Travel, Tech or e-Commerce space
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-#AR1 #London #Berlin #Bangkok #Singapore #KualaLumpur#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-#AR1 #London #Berlin #Bangkok #Singapore #KualaLumpur #NewYork #Seattle #Paris
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.