Senior Software Engineer, DevOps and SRE (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Data department oversees all of Agoda’s data-related requirements. Our ultimate goal is to enable and increase the use of data in the company through creative approaches and the implementation of powerful resources such as operational and analytical databases, queue systems, BI tools, and data science technology. We hire the brightest minds from around the world to take on this challenge and equip them with the knowledge and tools that contribute to their personal growth and success while supporting our company’s culture of diversity and experimentation. The role the Data team plays at Agoda is critical as business users, product managers, engineers, and many others rely on us to empower their decision making. We are equally dedicated to our customers by improving their search experience with faster results and protecting them from any fraudulent activities. Data is interesting only when you have enough of it, and we have plenty. This is what drives up the challenge as part of the Data department, but also the reward.
As SRE , Our roles & responsibility is increasing reliability of our platform by taken care of monitoring & alerting system. We also working on improving on the incident management life cycle, by develop the incredible tool to support our goal using data analytic , machine learning, automation and other technique to have better visibility and better detection and root-cause analysis.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop tools that support reliability of platform which include
- Enhance incident life cycle
- Support Incident investigation
- Design & Support for stability of private cloud platform
- Research and POC of product relate that serve reliability
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineer field
- Experience working with fault tolerant, highly available, high traffic/throughput, distributed, scalable systems
- Have knowledge of Networking Monitoring, SNMP,REST API,AKKA cluster, data processing and analytics
- Excellent understand able of OS / Service monitoring.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skill both of services/OS
- Excellent in Problem Analytics/Debuging skills
- Data analytic skill
It’s Great if you have:
- Machine learning or Big data experience
- Cloud experience or K8S experience
#sydney #melbourne #london #tokyo #edinburgh #amsterdam #munich #berlin #moscow #seoul #hcmc #telaviv #bengaluru #beijing #shanghai #mumbai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.