Customer Services Manager – Accommodation Team (Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Accommodation Services Team is working with Agoda’s accommodation partners daily. We are communicating with them on the phone and via email in many different languages and supporting them in technological, financial, and operational areas. The Accommodation Services Team is the first point of contact for our partners when connecting with Agoda, and we are excited to guide them along in this new venture. We assist in creating attractive profiles on Agoda’s sales channels, provide support in uploading high-quality pictures and adding new room types, and improve their inventories. We are also there when they need help to manage their Agoda bookings. Our agents support our partners to set up the best available and bookable products on Agoda channels. Once the product is there, we are assisting them with bookings and payments. We push for improvement every day, implementing the app version of the extranet and creating new payment models to ensure each partner’s journey with us even more exciting and rewarding.
As an Accommodation Services Manager, the key objective is to establish and manage relationship to our partners by providing excellent service. Drive the team to achieve qualitative and qualitative goals and always ensure alignment of individual and business goals through constant communication, training and monitoring of team, in order to provide excellent service to our partners.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Maintains and improves Accommodation Services operations for our accommodation partners by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of onboarding listings
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing support to Partner.
- Assist Supply Innovation team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify prioritize and resolve operational issues.
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users.
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance, recruit, develop, manage, retain, lead staff to ensure adherence to all targets and KPIs and SLAs and to ensure that attrition levels are kept at a minimum.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years working experience
- At least 4 years of senior supervisory experience in a contact center environment including SLA management
- Proven track record in people and performance management
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Willing to work in a rotational 24/7 shift
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Thinks out of the box in finding and convincing agencies
- Autonomous and result driven
- Navigates well in dynamic work environments
- Team player, professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
#kualalumpur #CUST #MGMT #4 #LI-PS3
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.