Payroll Accounting Analyst (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our Payroll Accounting Team, based in our Bangkok office. This role will actively working with and contributing to the other functions within People Team and Finance Teams for over 40 Agoda entities worldwide.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Assist Payroll Accounting team lead in managing global Agoda Payroll workflow to ensure sufficient payroll fund, all payroll transactions are accounted timely, accurately and comply to company financial policy.
- Manage external vendor payment and stock-based employee compensation coordination between Payroll Operations team and Booking Holding.
- Develop and maintain cost analysis for payroll related expenses.
- Provide first level support to Payroll Operations team to ensure seamless transition when setting a new entity, country’s regulation changed, enhanced benefit implemented, etc.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting and payroll, work collaboratively with Finance team on reconciling personnel cost and audit queries.
- Promptly advise management of any problem areas along with possible solutions.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in Accounting and Finance highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performing Accounting, Audit or Finance functions
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of additional languages a plus
- Expertise in Excel; good, working proficiency in related programs
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong interest in team capability building and sharing knowledge with others
- Ability to work well with employees in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.