Assistant Market Manager – HongkongApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is seeking a dynamic and analytical Market Manager to join our Partner Services team in Hong Kong. A Market Manager is the main liaison between our partners and Agoda, developing the Hong Kong and Macau business through acquiring new relationships and optimizing current ones, serving as a consultant to our partners to deliver win-win results.
Working with large datasets and using strong analytical skills, a Market Manager uncovers new opportunities, identifies innovative solutions and presents them to relevant stakeholders, both internally and externally to our partners and customers. He/She develops an in-depth understanding of the market by analyzing changing dynamics and trends. Armed with this information, a Market Manager strives to maintain a competitive edge over our competition. Findings are also presented and shared with internal teams through regular communications and reports.
In addition, a Market Manager also acts as the in-market subject matter expertise for different projects, collaborating with teams throughout Agoda globally and championing them to colleagues in the local teams.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Drive the market in reaching key performance indicators (KPIs) by fostering new relationships and optimizing existing ones.
- Leverage consultative approach to influence new or existing partners to help grow our business portfolio.
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders to execute strategies and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity and maintain Agoda’s competitiveness.
- Deep dive into large datasets and analyze market and business trends to uncover new opportunities to grow Agoda’s business.
- Train and inform partners of both new and existing solutions, tools, and models.
- Prepare commercial materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings.
- Report weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities.
*Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in internet, e-commerce, online travel agency or the hotel/travel industry valued.
- Exceptional ability to communicate well, effectively influencing and gaining buy-in from key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to analyze opportunities and business performance from different perspectives.
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long-term customer relationships strongly preferred.
- Upbeat, collaborative and a strong team-player mentality, a “get-it-done” attitude is a must.
- Ability to adapt well to changes and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, creative and can come up with innovative ideas.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field.
#Hong Kong #BD #PS #LI-ZFL
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.