Senior People Systems Specialist (Bangkok-Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are looking for a Senior People Systems Specialist whose main focus area will be designing and governing security for People Team platforms. This includes, BI technologies for on-premise and cloud platforms like our SQL Servers, Workday (HRIS), and Greenhouse (ATS), as well as employee and candidate related audit and GDPR processes. This would entail liaising with IT-Security, internal/ external audit, People Team Operations and other key stakeholders to drive continuous security improvements for the business. Although the primary focus is security, the specialist will also be given the opportunity to learn functional aspects of all people platforms and technologies, as security is embedded in everything that we do.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Own the security model for the people team across all platforms
- Learn functional knowledge and potentially own processes and modules
- Develop and potentially lead junior members of the team, promoting a growth mindset and a culture of continuous improvement
- The opportunity to learn Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, SQL and ETL
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of solid project management
- Demonstrated experience in security implementation, including Workday security, cross-platform security management, GDPR
- Experience working with an HRIS (Workday preferred) platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to forge strong relationships within HR and cross-functionally
- Strong sense of ownership and growth mindset
- Familiar with scrum/agile methodology
- Thrive on learning new skills
- Fluency in English
It’s Great if you have:
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Basic/advanced integrations and reporting
- Experience working as a DBA
- Experience working as an ETL architect
- Experience working with BI & analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Metabase or similar technologies)
#LI-NS2 #Mumbai #London #Qatar #Manila
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.