Global Internal Communications Manager (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We’re looking for a senior internal communications professional to lead internal and executive communications programs across our organization. In this role you’ll work closely with senior leaders and the People Team to design impactful communications programs that inform and engage employees, as well as instil confidence in our company strategy.
You’re a masterful storyteller who can come up with creative, innovative ideas to inform, motivate, and delight our employees; skilfully manage and assist executives with their team communications; and get in the trenches to lead and execute plans, and make things happen. You’re both a team player and a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. You possess high emotional intelligence and are adept at building relationships across the company to learn about new projects and initiatives that our employees should hear about.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead executive and internal communications programs to improve employee engagement and confidence in the company’s strategy.
- Advise and act as a sounding board for senior leaders, including CEO and CEO-1 internal communications.
- Own People communications with the People Team and develop resources and a cadence for People-related initiatives, including Workplace Experience, Safety, Talent Development, and People Operations.
- Manage employee communications channels (e.g. Facebook Workplace) and events (e.g. Town Hall) to bring to life the company’s culture, values and strategic goals.
- Oversee the editorial strategy for employee stories that showcase the real-life, authentic experiences of our 4,000+ employees around the globe.
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of messaging, channels and campaigns.
- Develop direct reports and partner with cross-departmental teams to achieve internal communications goals across the company.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 8+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and editing communication skills at a native level proficiency of English.
- Confidence to act as an effective advisor to senior leaders and influence a range of stakeholders.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to implement sound judgment in a dynamic environment.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
It’s Great if you have:
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Experience utilizing data (e.g. platform usage, content performance, survey data) to measure outcomes and provide insights on campaigns and programs.
- Hands-on content creation experience: video production & editing, basic graphic design skills
#LI-SS2 #MRKT #4 #Kualalumpur #London #Paris
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.