Operations and Project Management, Beds Network – Senior Manager / Associate DirectorApply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Agoda Beds Network team is a brand new department within Agoda focusing on improving Agoda’s supply quality and inventory. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Agoda bed bank team specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants and thought partners, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platforms through innovative solutions. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives and strive in ensuring the best value for our partners, our customers, and Agoda
As the Operations and Project Manager, your main objective will be to lead ideation and opportunity design for process and operational improvements. You will manage cross functional and cross departmental collaboration to ensure seamless operations of the business. You will also work together with different departments to identify opportunities and to implement changes that enhance the team’s performance through product improvements. This role will also enable you to understand the end to end flow of working and optimizing our relationship with our partners to develop long term value.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify gaps in our operations and processes today and lead ideation on improvement working closely with relevant stakeholders
- Hands on opportunity to resolve problems and implement new processes
- Devise and implement strategies that grow Agoda’s bed bank footprint
- Coordinate and work closely with management in Bangkok on strategic planning and objectives
- Develop new tools and process that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Work closely across multiple departments within Agoda
- Hone your analytical skills in better understanding business and conversion drivers and how to optimize them
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports including sharing best practices
- Be innovative and creative in solving partner issues and identifying opportunities for growth including external or market benchmarking
- Work in a data-driven environment
- Research and troubleshoot rate and availability issues preventing hotels from maximizing booking performance; e.g., problems with connectivity, rate mapping, extranet management, etc.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Three years’ to five years’ experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels preferred, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Detail oriented and structured thinking in identifying opportunities
- Meticulous project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Strong prioritization and planning skills; must be comfortable making trade-offs vs. trying to get it all done
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.