Customer Experience Specialist – Vietnamese (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Bangkok (All Season Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, and live chat)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Native Vietnamese language and excellent command of spoken and written in English
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
It’s Great if you have:
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable.
NOTE: This role is NOT open to relocation. Visa/work permit sponsorship will be provided.
Below are some insights to learn more about us:
#bangkok #CUST #2 #LI-CC1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.