Customer Experience Specialist – Vietnamese (Based in Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Experience Specialists to be based in our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Vietnamese, we would love to hear from you!
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email and live chat).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Native Vietnamese language and excellent command of spoken and written in English.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
NOTE: We will provide relocation support to Malaysia to successful candidates who are degree holders and have 2 years of full-time working experience.
#kualalumpur #hcmc #hanoi #bangkok #CUST #2 #LI-CC1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.