Customer Experience Specialist Spanish Speaker Budapest (Talent Pooling)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
**Whilst we are not currently hiring because of the COVID-19 situation, we are planning for a fast, exciting recovery later in the year, therefore we are looking to identify the talent we will need now. Applicants to this role will be guided by our recruiters through a fast pre-screening process so that we can add you to our talent pool ready to call you for final face to face interview when we start hiring again.**
In this Role, you’ll get to:
To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email and chat)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- MUST have advanced command of spoken and written Spanish & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework )
- Fresh graduates from hospitality, travel, communications or language degrees/courses are welcome to apply or candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
It’s Great if you have:
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
#CUST #2 #LI-AV1 #budapest
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.