Product Designer – Consumer Facing (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Design team is a diverse group of product designers and researchers that help to build Agoda’s products from our home office in Bangkok, Thailand. Being a product-driven company, we constantly partner with product managers and engineers to understand customer problems and design workflows, interactions, and visual interfaces. There is always an opportunity for growth here. Focus on your craft to improve or expand your skillset, or step into a managerial role and flex your talents as a designer and driver of team projects. The opportunity and timing are now if you wish to come into a team that’s small enough to be scrappy and hands on, yet big enough to influence change and product strategy. Be a part of Agoda’s Design team and unlock the world for our global community of travelers.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
- We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
- Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- A product designer with strategic design background, hybrid IXD / VD toolkit
- Can think at all layers, from product design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Must have previous exposure to Agile environment.
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment that delight users
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
- Great ownership and collaborative mindset to ship products
- Data-driven designer with great A/B Testing and research knowledge
- You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
- 2+ years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Adobe design tools, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline
#sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #chicago #sandiego #austin #berlin #london #amsterdam #ART #DSGN #IT #4 #LI-VV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.