Strategy, Technical & Implementation Lead (Based in NYC)Apply Now
New York City, New York
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a brand-new team that focus on remote account development. The department is created based on experiment results, industry best practice and long-term strategy. This team is there to reach out to partners proactively to improve the coverage and quality of Agoda’s direct supply at scale through outbound calls and connectivity partnerships. As part of the world’s largest travel company – Booking Holdings Group, Agoda is a global leader in the online travel space. The Strategy, Technical & Implementation Lead will operate within the Partner Development department, working alongside a multi-cultural team of experts overlooking Agoda’s strategic technical accounts. Located out of our Bangkok office, this position requires close coordination with commercial and operational stakeholders, in order to drive the assigned portfolio’s performance.
Connectivity Lead role will analyze, plan and execute direct supply growth through technical partnerships and supply strategy
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Partner Growth: Leverage technical supply partners to drive supply coverage and quality via commercial and technical innovation
- Project Delivery: Execute supply connectivity strategy regionally leveraging internal and external resources
- Experimentation: Test any technical or strategic changes through data driven experimentation
- Scoping: Build business cases for product development based on identified supply partnership opportunities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in strategy, technical and analytical roles
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university; MBA preferred
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to travel up to 25% of role
It’s Great if you have:
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Understanding of APIs and xml connections
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, tableau
- 360 vision on supply plan and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.