Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations for all Agoda. We are vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees in order to keep Agoda safe and protected. This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
We are seeking a really strong cyber firefighter, someone who can rapidly address security incidents and threats as they appear.
In your role, you will be using a host of forensics tools to find the root cause of a problem, limit the damage and see that it never happens again. Part of your job will also involve education and prevention.
You will be an industry experienced/knowledgeable Incident Response Specialist with the ability to strategize and lead incident engagements with all staffing levels. You hold a clear understanding of the right people, processes and technology needed to make this happen.
On the ground level, your job is to keep attacks from occurring and/or prevent them from getting worse.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Actively monitor systems and networks for intrusions
- Identify security flaws and vulnerabilities
- Perform security audits, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing
- Perform malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Develop a procedural set of responses to security problems
- Establish protocols for communication within an organization and dealings with law enforcement during security incidents
- Create a program development plan that includes security gap assessments, policies, procedures, playbooks, training and tabletop testing
- Produce detailed incident reports and technical briefs for management, administrators and end-users
- Liaison with other cyber threat analysis entities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ year experience in Cyber Security and Incident Response field
- You are passionate about your field and what you don’t know about Cyber Security, is just not worth knowing.
- Strong experience in Incident Response and Digital Forensic.
- This can be a stressful, pressure-packed job. We need you to be flexible, adaptable and down-to-earth and an expert in multi-tasking. Panickers and procrastinators need not apply.
- Highly effective English communication skills, in both verbal and written forms.
It’s Great if you have:
- Certification of Cyber Security, Forensic and Incident Response is a plus (CISSP, ECSA, GISP, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA)
- Coding knowledge with Python or Go language for creating playbooks and automated processes.
- Strong hands-on experience with security tools such as Microsoft MDATP, MCAS, DLP, Intune and Flow.
#hanoi #taipei #tokyo #osaka #kualalumpur #hcmc #manila #hongkong #jakarta #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #IT #4 #5 #LI-JA1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.