Legal Intern (Shanghai)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
You will assist the China lead counsel in various matters and projects and have great exposure to a multinational business. You will have the opportunity to learn about legal operations in an in-house environment.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Conduct ad-hoc researches on various legal issues.
- Assist Customer Service Team in handling escalated complaints, coordinate with different functions to collect the basic facts/information, and draft case summaries to the regulators.
- Attend mediation organized by the Consumer Protection Committee.
- Monitor routine marketing campaigns on a daily basis.
- Monitor Agoda website/mobile app/Wechat mini program to identify improper contents.
- Assist in government filings.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3rd year undergraduate (or 2nd year graduate) majoring in law;
- Good issue spotting and problem solving skill;
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Team player
It’s Great if You Have
- Sophisticated knowledge/experience in online shopping;
- Interests in the user journeys of various e-commerce platforms, especially OTAs;
- Self-motivation and high energy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#students #1 #shanghai