People BI Senior Specialist (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
People BI Senior Specialist
Bangkok (Central Tower Office – Zen Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are looking for a People BI Senior Specialist whose main focus areas are providing visibility and insights for people related issues through Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and SQL, managing data warehouses, building ETL processes, and helping build other BI tools to optimize the business. This would entail liaising with key stakeholders in the people team, people technology, and IT to provide the data tools and support necessary for the business.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Create strong collaboration with IT, People, and Global Services partners to gather business requirements and provide solutions to improve the business
- Design and implement solutions empowering end-users to be self-reliant
- Develop and build BI tools to help greater maximize the People team’s business impact
- Lead and develop junior members of the team, promoting a growth mindset and a culture of continuous improvement
- Understand how HR data is built and used in a global company
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to bridge communications with both IT and HR audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and influence
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers and build strong relationships within HR and cross-functionally is required.
- 5+ years of experience with BI & analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Metabase or similar technologies)
- 2+ years of solid project management
- Fluency in English required
- Strong sense of ownership and growth mindset
- Thriving on learning new skills
It’s Great If You Have
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- DBA experience
- Experience with ETL processes
- Familiar with scrum/agile methodology
- HRIS experience (Workday)
- Consultant experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#LI-NS2 #Kualalumpur #Taipei #Hochimin #Warsaw #Beijing #Manila