(Senior) Business Process Analyst – Based in BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Learning and Development Business Analyst is a pioneer position within CEG that we are in the process of defining and shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office.
This role is responsible for collating and analyzing raw data to arrive at insights which will help design best in class learning solutions, optimize efficiency of operations and customer satisfaction.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Own the quality of certain datasets and identify areas that can be improved and propose project ideas/solutions
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Collaborate with Operations, Quality, Operational Excellence Teams and other business functions
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Mentor L&D team managers and senior specialist and work with them to identify, lead and support projects
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Able to analyze business challenges with a data driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Expert Excel user: able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills (in English), conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels. Additional language is a plus
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers. Can define the analysis structure/interpret data.
- Structured and well-organized approach to work
It’s Great if you have:
- SQL proficiency: can extract data from large databases using SQL to develop data queries
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics, statistics, data science or a related degree program
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- Previous experience in a role as part of / connected to customer service
- Previous experience in a Learning and Development / People role
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#ANLS #LI-MB1 #4 #bangkok #jakarta #kualalumpur #sydney #melbourne #london #capetown #singapore #bucharest #amsterdam #budapest