Global Mobility Specialist (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Zen World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The Global Mobility Specialist will be a member of our Global Mobility team and will have the opportunity to help grow, develop, and assist with the running of our program whilst providing a world class service to our globally mobile population.
There are also the opportunities to work on exciting projects with other departments within Agoda, from both a consulting and compliance perspective.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Coordinate with external tax and immigration vendors to ensure tax returns are completed on time, tax payments are made, and visas are obtained in a timely manner where necessary
- Manage enquiries from our tax vendor
- Provide support with managing our business traveler population
- Work internally with other areas of the People team to set up processes, procedures, and policies
- Ensure all data is relevant and kept up to date on our SharePoint site
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within global mobility and/or professional services
- Strong knowledge of the Thai tax system
- Experience working in an in-house/consulting firms would be a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills with both written and verbal fluency in both English and Thai
- Ability to take ownership on projects to ensure that the business moves fast.
- Proficient in all MS products but particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Be a team-player and be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Resilience to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience working with Workday.
- An understanding of how regional immigration systems work.
- An understanding of other APAC taxation systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#LI-SS2 #2 #HR #bangkok