Business Performance Manager, Strategy & Analytics (Based in New York City)Apply Now
New York City
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Business Performance and Operations team works closely with the sales department (Partner Services) to identify and optimize growth opportunities on hotel supply for Agoda. The team is responsible for, but not limited to, sales performance, operational efficiency as well creating and managing experiments to measure and implement changes. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the Business Performance and Operations team offers a unique opportunity for anyone who thrives in challenging and fast-paced environments.
We’re looking for a Business Performance Manager to help scale and drive growth across multiple verticals within North America. You will work directly with multiple inter-brand stakeholders, including senior leadership teams.
This role will use data to identify growth opportunities and execute localized experiments, product improvements and process optimization. You should be well versed in identifying, presenting and implementing projects in a dynamic environment. Some understanding of e-commerce and business metrics (such as conversion, ROI, etc.) is important, as well as high proficiency in data and analytics. In this role, you will impact Agoda’s business through exploring new opportunities, identifying experiments, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to existing operations. We’re looking for the future leaders who think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify, lead and support projects to improve Agoda’s supply in North America
- Leverage data to analyze, identify and support recommendations for growth
- Present proposals and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Drive large scale, cross-functional initiatives in support of key strategic priorities
- Develop and operationalize tools to monitor and improve business performance and measure impact of implemented change
- Analyze the impact of business initiatives, use data to make recommendations and propose changes
- Set up operational processes and help our leaders run the business skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline. MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- Strong data skills with knowledge of SQL, Tableau, R, Python, or similar
- Proven ability to leverage analytics to inform and influence decision-making; excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Entrepreneurial thinking, with experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex organizations
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to use data to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in top-tier management consulting or strategy/business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#4 #ANLS #CNSL #sanfransisco #dallas #losangeles #seattle