People Operations Partner (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The People Operations Partner is responsible in solving complex organizational challenges through people-led initiatives. This person will be an integral part of the leadership and management team and, as such, will need to understand every aspect of the business, acting as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. The People Operations Partner will partner with a cross functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategy for how Agoda staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, organize talent as well as manage attrition.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with key stakeholders to advocate People team’s philosophy and making their experience position and seamless
- Enhance the people and workplace experience through localized people initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvement, welfare programs, data & insights
- Champion People compliance and operations to minimize regulatory violations and eliminate rework
- Be the HR primary point of contact for all managers in the respective Agoda international offices
- Partner closely with functional internal People teams to deliver high value service to business stakeholders. Address and manage a broad spectrum of People related matters and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, inter-department goals, local employment laws and industry best practices
- Partner with respective business units and corporate governance team to set up new Agoda offices where applicable
- Oversees, investigations and provides guidance on relevant actions for ER and Performance related issues and queries
- Coach team and ensure high quality and consistent Employee relations case management within the regional in investigating ER cases, PIPs, performance reviews, exit survey and managing attrition data
- Partner with department heads and country leaders on their organizational design and change
- Analyze and share actional insights and trends with country leaders and department heads on
- Annual People Survey
- Attrition and Exit insights
- Performance Management
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Project Management and People operations at a multi-national organization. Prior leadership experience in a fast growth environment strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., MA/MS or MBA) highly desirable
- Comfortable with supporting cross regional time zones
- A combination of HR experience in (and partnering with) the following areas: organizational design, onboarding, payroll, business consulting, data analysis and employee relations
- Proven, deep analytic interest and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills with the highest degree of precision
- Excellent communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Ability to work well with people in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change in a dynamic environment.
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills and the ability to lead difficult conversations is a must
#LI-SS2 #4 #HR #shanghai #mumbai #london #newyork #singapore #kualalumpur #hongkong
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.