Project Manager (HR Projects) – Based in ThailandApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
In this role you will lead high impact projects to transform the Customer Experience organization across the globe in areas connected to People / HR such as footprint, leadership development, engagement, career development, Diversity & Inclusion, …
You will do that working closely with the Customer Experience Group (CEG) senior leadership team as well as different People / HR functions in CEG and in the People Team.
You will be part of the Talent Management Team, working closely with Talent Management Analysts to ensure that we use People Data to gain insights and that we measure the impact of the projects that you will lead.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Work in diverse type of projects. Every quarter you will be part of a prioritization exercise to identify the most impactful initiatives for you to lead or support.
See below a sample of possible interesting problems that you might be solving:
- What are the best locations in the world to staff for our needs?
- How to empower our frontline managers to drive engagement and how do we measure the progress made?
- Define and implement processes to identify, assign and develop talent to execute on business priorities
- Select vendors to improve the recruitment process, implementing experiments and leading the implementation
- Explore opportunities for changes in the design of certain organizations and driving experiments to take decisions
Working on projects like these you will get to know different functions in CEG and in the whole Agoda as well as gaining understanding of Agoda business and operations.
You will also gain experience in applying data-driven approaches and experimentation to solve People-related problems.
Find below some of your responsibilities as People Project Manager:
- Identify and propose initiatives to focus on and projects to run
- Devise and own the People project plans and ensure key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Build, collect and analyze key data, undertaking yourself or with the help of Analysts detailed data analysis
- Clearly and concisely present and communicate project updates to the project team and relevant stakeholders
- Devise and manage regular project meetings and reporting for relevant stakeholders
- Track and monitor project progress, and escalate risks where appropriate
- Collaborate with other parts of Agoda (CEG and the whole Agoda) to identify dependencies
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders involved in every project
- Ensure that the wider People Teams are regularly updated on the project activities and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent the CEG People Team internally and externally as appropriate
- Support People projects led by others by leading focus group discussion, facilitating sessions to leaders, etc.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 1 year experience leading effectively agile global projects, involving employees in different locations and functions
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to analyze complex problems, provide insights and recommend actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to persuade and convince senior stakeholders
- Ability to engage effectively with employees at all levels
- High standards for integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Ability to define your own working agenda and work independently
It’s great if you have:
- Experience and understanding of the People/HR function
- Experience and understanding of Customer Service environments
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#PRJM #ANLS #CNSL #HR #bangkok #singapore #kualalumpur #4 #LI-JG1