Associate Director, Business Strategy & Analytics (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
We’re looking for an Associate Director, Business Strategy & Analytics to lead strategic and operational initiatives that create both growth and efficiency across the company. In this role, you will work directly with multiple stakeholders, including executive leadership and various cross-functional departments to successfully implement key initiatives. You will impact Agoda’s business through exploring new business opportunities, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and improve existing operations. We’re looking for the future leaders of Agoda who think critically, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
This position offers high visibility with senior management and with other departments within the company. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
In this Role, You’ll Get to:
- Corporate & business-level strategy: Work closely with senior executives across functions – such as product, sales, marketing, business development, and finance – to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives
- Strategic knowledge & insights: Develop outstanding insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends, and disseminate this knowledge across Agoda to inform key decisions
- Operational excellence: Help our leaders run Agoda skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, as well as identifying and monitoring critical success metrics
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/numerical field; MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company
- Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
- Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
- Excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to report and persuade different levels, including senior management
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.