If you’re looking for an opportunity at an innovative tech company, we would love to meet you!
Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced professional, Agoda regularly hosts both in-person and virtual career events for you to get to learn more about us. Check the space below for any upcoming events available for you to pre-register.
Attention all undergrad students and MBAs/Master’s degree students! Agoda is hosting virtual informational events in November 2020 to share all about our company. Hear from us about the story behind our brand, one of the world’s fastest-growing online travel booking platforms, our culture as well as what we do and how our teams work.
If you’re an undergraduate student, come join us for the first ever Agoda Virtual Open-House event to learn more about our culture, our people, and our business!
Hear from Agodans on how they kick-started their career upon graduating from university, their experiences transitioning from being a student to an employee, the challenges they faced as a first jobber and what they’ve learned while working in their roles at Agoda.
Date: November 14th, 2020
- Business Session at 10:00am to 12:30pm GMT+7
- Technology Session at 2:00pm to 5:00pm GMT+7
MBA/Master's Degree Session
For MBA and Master’s degree students in the USA and Europe, Agoda is hosting three virtual info sessions in November 2020 to share all about our company.
This is a great chance for you to learn about the story of our brand, one of the world’s fastest-growing online travel booking platforms, as well as what we do and how our teams work.
Date(s): November 16th to 18th 2020
- Ask US Alumni Session on November 16th 2020 at 6.30pm PST/9.30pm EST
- Speakers are alumni from MIT, Wharton, and Kellogg
- Ask the Recruiters Session on November 17th 2020 at 6.30pm PST/9.30pm EST
- Speakers are Agoda’s Senior Recruiters who will be providing information about our job openings, recruitment process, and interview tips
- Ask EU Alumni Session on November 18th 2020 at 12pm GMT
- Speakers are alumni from INSEAD, Said Business School, and London Business School